1How do I become a MAC Member?
You may click here
to join the MAC Membership now. All of our programs will automatically renew at the anniversary date. The anniversary date is the date you 1st signed up to become a member. Some exotic cars like (Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce...) may not qualify for this membership, if in doubt please give us a call (888) 200-7144
2What if I change my mind after I purchase the membership?
You have 60 days from the date you joined to cancel and receive a full refund as long as you did not use any of the membership benefits. No refund will be issued past 60 days.
3How does being a member benefit me?
We know how busy you are and how much you rely on your car for transportation. Being a member assures you the convenience and confidence that your car is always at its peak performance. Simply put, it saves you time and money. Here are some benefits that the plan brings to our members:
- Certainty: You will not pay for an oil service again! Lock in the price of routine maintenance for the term of your plan. Save hundreds of dollars on repairs and breakdowns for the entire term of the selected plan.
- Quality: All repairs and replacements use Genuine OEM parts.
- Confidence and competency: Knowledge that we employ certified and highly skilled technicians who do the job right the first time and care for your car as if it is their own.
- Flexibility: As a MAC Member you may have your car serviced at a nearby participating repair facility. -Coming soon-
- Value: Up to 50% cost saving and the convenience of a one stop auto center rather than paying for services as you go and have to visit multiple shops for different services.
- Convenience: Unlike any other plan available in the market today, MAC Members plans have no limit on mileage or the model year of your vehicle.
4How many cars can I sign up on this program?
As many as you want. A special package is available, it accommodates up to 3 cars on one membership and will save you about 20% for each additional car. For example: if you choose MAC I program, you would pay $299 for the 1st car, $225 for the 2nd, and $225 for the 3rd. If you choose MAC II program, you would pay $720 for the 1st car, $540 for the 2nd, and $540 for the 3rd. If you choose MAC III program, you would pay $1,350 for the 1st car, $1,050 for the 2nd, and $1,050 for the 3rd.
5Where do I take my car for maintenance service or collision repair?
We are located in Fremont California at 41527 Albrae street. We are diligently working to expand our network to cover more cities in the San Francisco Bay Area. We will keep you posted.
6Can I transfer my membership from one car to another?
If you sell your vehicle you may transfer the remaining term of the membership to the new owner or transfer it to the your new car. All you need to do is notify us.
7Do you offer any warranty on your work?
We offer 24 months or a 24,000 mile warranty on mechanical (parts and labor) repairs and life time warranty on collision repair workmanship.
8What membership program is best for my car?
You know your car best and you know how much it is costing you every year to maintain, choose the plan accordingly, and don't hesitate to call us for help (800)200-7144.
9How often do I need to service my car?
We recommend you bring your car in every 6 months for a free inspection and a free oil service. Preventive maintenance is the best way to use the benefits of this program and to save money.